| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Afyon in July is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.3 °C (55.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in July is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A paltry 16.6mm (0.7in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 14:49 long with an average length of 14:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Afyon July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Afyon, Turkey
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Afyon:
- Istanbul, Turkey - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) NNW
- Goztepe, Turkey - 266.7 kms (165.7 miles) NNW
- Bursa, Turkey - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Balikesir, Turkey - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) WNW
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 346.7 kms (215.5 miles) W
- Mitilini, Greece - 342.1 kms (212.6 miles) W
- Usak, Turkey - 98.6 kms (61.3 miles) W
- Izmir, Turkey - 294.7 kms (183.1 miles) W
- Samos, Greece - 336.8 kms (209.3 miles) WSW
- Mugla, Turkey - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) SW
- Rhodes, Greece - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) SW