| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Afyon in October is quite mild at 11.8 °C (53.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 37.2mm (1.5in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:30 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Afyon October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Afyon, Turkey
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Afyon:
- Istanbul, Turkey - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) NNW
- Goztepe, Turkey - 266.7 kms (165.7 miles) NNW
- Bursa, Turkey - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Balikesir, Turkey - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) WNW
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 346.7 kms (215.5 miles) W
- Mitilini, Greece - 342.1 kms (212.6 miles) W
- Usak, Turkey - 98.6 kms (61.3 miles) W
- Izmir, Turkey - 294.7 kms (183.1 miles) W
- Samos, Greece - 336.8 kms (209.3 miles) WSW
- Mugla, Turkey - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) SW
- Rhodes, Greece - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) SW