| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Afyon in February is very cool at 1.8 °C (35.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.1 °C (28.2 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 34.9mm (1.4in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 10:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Afyon February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Afyon, Turkey
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Afyon:
- Istanbul, Turkey - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) NNW
- Goztepe, Turkey - 266.7 kms (165.7 miles) NNW
- Bursa, Turkey - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Balikesir, Turkey - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) WNW
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 346.7 kms (215.5 miles) W
- Mitilini, Greece - 342.1 kms (212.6 miles) W
- Usak, Turkey - 98.6 kms (61.3 miles) W
- Izmir, Turkey - 294.7 kms (183.1 miles) W
- Samos, Greece - 336.8 kms (209.3 miles) WSW
- Mugla, Turkey - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) SW
- Rhodes, Greece - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) SW